EndoTherm – Energy & Gas Saving Central Heating Additive
EndoTherm is a unique, energy & gas saving central heating additive independently proven to save 15% on heating bills
How EndoTherm Works
EndoTherm is an energy saving additive which can be added to any wet based central heating system.
- Due to the surface tension of fluid and imperfections in materials inside heating systems optimal thermal contact is not made.
- When dosed EndoTherm stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
- This increases the thermal contact which improves heat transfer rate and efficiency.
- Resulting in rooms reaching determined temperature quicker and staying warmer for longer.
- Return water temperature is lower which allows boilers to condensate more efficiently and recover more latent heat.
- Less fuel is consumed to maintain thermostatically set temperature.